Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My kitty cat with the coat of many colors



Have been so busy, I have been able to post for a while.  I have to make this quick, but wanted to share my kitty cat that I did for the Daily Paintworks Challenge this week.  Love doing the challenges, but have submitted only two.  I need to carve out more painting time for ME!  Am not complaining, really.  I am delighted that I am now teaching six classes a week.  Oh, the classes arent big, but I feel so committed to giving the artist the best that I've got, which takes some planning, and keeping at least one step ahead of them.  They are all such terrific artists, that I have to continually sharpen the "tools in my kit."  Doing the challenges are one way for me to do that.  Am so grateful for the site.  Check it out! Daily Paintworks Challenge

3 comments:

lois said...

This is beautiful. Love the colors in you cat

lois said...

The selection of colors for your cat is beautiful. Great cat.

Dee Doyle said...

Thanks, Lois! It was fun to do, and fun to participate in the Daily Paintworks Challenge. There were SO many good ones entered. If you haven't already, take a look.